24-Hour Roadside Assistance is applicable for the term of 5 years or 100,000 kilometres, whichever comes first. Vehicles placed in taxi, police, limousine, postal or ambulance service and all SRT vehicles are covered for roadside assistance for 3 years or 60,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.

To Best Serve You

When you call, please have the following information available:

  • Vehicle identification number (VIN)
  • License plate number
  • Where you are located (city, cross streets, landmarks, etc.)
  • Type of vehicle
  • Odometer reading
  • Nature of the problem (brief description)

Covered Services 

Need a Tow?

If your vehicle cannot be driven due to a mechanical breakdown, it will be towed to the nearest authorized FCA Retailer that services your brand of vehicle (or to the FCA Retailer of your choice, provided it is within a 35-kilometre distance of the point of breakdown).


If your vehicle is stuck in a ditch or snow on or adjacent to a public roadway and appears to be undamaged, and the tow facility has access, it will be winched to the nearest road surface. If your vehicle is unable to proceed under its own power and a tow is required once the winch is performed, you will be responsible for paying the service facility for the winch and the tow.

Dead Battery?

If your battery is dead, jump-start assistance will be dispatched to your location. In the event that your vehicle fails to start, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest FCA Retailer (or to the FCA Retailer of your choice, provided it is within a 35-kilometre distance of the point of breakdown).

Locked Out?

If your keys are locked in your vehicle or your locks are frozen, help will be sent to your location. (Service is limited to providing access to the seating area only and does not include the cost of replacing keys).

Flat Tire?

If you have a flat tire, the service facility will remove it and install your spare tire. The spare tire must be inflated and in sound operating condition. Tire repairs are not covered.

Out of Fuel?

If your vehicle runs out of fuel, a small amount of gasoline will be delivered to your location, where regulations permit. In all other cases, including alternate fuels, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest re-fueling centre. In these instances, the cost of fuel purchased will be your responsibility.


Roadside Assistance Exclusions:

·         Roadside claims that are provided by unlicensed providers.

·         Covered service must be provided in Canada or the Continental United States and is limited to plated and insured vehicles that use public roadways.

·         Incidental or consequential damages and/or charges connected with the failure of your vehicle. Some examples may include lost time and inconvenience; the loss of the use of your vehicle; rental car expenses; fuel cost; telephone, travel, meal and/or lodging expenses; the loss of personal or commercial property; the loss of work related revenue.

  • The program does not pay for towing required because of an accident.
  • Any vehicle that has had the odometer altered.